PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

Rhoa's second diary!

Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Rhoa's second diary! Empty Rhoa's second diary!

Post  Rhoa Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Dear Diary:

Welp, I haven't written in my old diary for a while and it was almost full anyway. So here you are! a clean book for the writing!

The last day or so has been more exciting then I thought. While I was training out in the Jhugner Forest area the weather started getting ugly. Normally I'm a bit better at guessing the weather but I guess these were unique conditions. You see, I wasn't aware at the time but there was something going very wrong with the mages...or was it magic? whatever the case, something was wrong.

When I took shelter in the outpost I felt a loud thump on the back of my head and was out like a light. When I came to Keahi and the others were shouting over the linkpearl. It feels like it's been forever since I last heard from them, though if I remember it hasn't really been that long... I think my training's making me lose track of time again. Anyway, They told me that the place was crawling with elementals and storms were getting out of control-then promptly asked me to hoof it all the way to San d'Oria. Yeah, I thought they were crazy too.

Fortunately Ninnie reminded me of the Chocobo scarf I picked up a little while ago. Nice green thing it is, fun to have when the breeze is stiff so it flaps in the wind and makes me look like a really cool knight-Ah I love that! Er... anyway, so I warped back to the Chocobo stables as the others suggested and wound up in front of two guards that attempted to arrest me! That won't look good on my resume if I'm gonna be a Dragoon!

I tried to be as polite as I could but things weren't looking pretty. Humaisna started telling me to start yelling out names so I did-but that just made the guards take me to the most terrifying Elvaan beyond all reason! I kept saying names and the guy knew Humaisna. After some lengthy conversation I got roped up in some sort of investigation. The others haven't explained it to me yet but I'll have to get it from them soon.

As an update, I think the little investigation I did with my mom earlier has dropped out of sight. Probably better this way. I'll keep you updated as things go-wait Jake! Don't chew this book! oh now look what you made me write! Stooooop!