PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

4 posters

Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest.

Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest. Empty Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest.

Post  Rhoa Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:50 pm

So Rhoa was wandering in the mountains training again when a random Mithra started whispering her. Rhoa was feeling particularly chipper so she engaged in conversation. After a short while the subject of Rhoa being an adventurer came up and the mysterious Mithra asked Rhoa for some help with something. Rhoa wasn't sure but the Mithra was willing to offer 100,000 gil for the assistance. VERY fishy but it also made Rhoa VERY curious, she inquired further. The new Mithra then said all she had to do was play with her for a little while.

In the coming weeks a traveling mechant Taru will tell tavern occupants of a blushing red rocket he saw fleeing out of the mountains.
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest. Empty Re: Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest.

Post  Saehel Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 pm

A little {party} {inside} {Mog House} huh?
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest. Empty Re: Mithra seeking Mithra help for 100k quest.

Post  Rhoa Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 am

It's probably a horrible thing but when I turned the guy down the little voice in the back of my head said "Wait, wait wait... he's asking you to /sit or /heal your Mithra model in suggestive manners with his mithra model and say things like "Sweat glistened down her skin as she closed her eyes, feeling their hearts beat as one" and he's going to give you 100,000 gil for this? -and you're going to turn him down? What is wrong with you?"
    Kinikko
    Kinikko

Number of posts : 11
    Jobs : THF

Post  Kinikko Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 am

Rhoa wrote:It's probably a horrible thing but when I turned the guy down the little voice in the back of my head said "Wait, wait wait... he's asking you to /sit or /heal your Mithra model in suggestive manners with his mithra model and say things like "Sweat glistened down her skin as she closed her eyes, feeling their hearts beat as one" and he's going to give you 100,000 gil for this? -and you're going to turn him down? What is wrong with you?"

Rofl.
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

Post  Saehel Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

As bad as it is, I thought the same thing when I turned them down for mine - I could really use the gil, LMAO.
    Keahi
    Keahi
    Shellholder
    Shellholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : RDM/BLM/WHM/BRD/BLU

Post  Keahi Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Yeah, once a guy in Jeuno asked Sae and Keahi to get it on behind the auction house. After we declined, we laughed over the fact that the guy was lucky enough to actually have selected two female characters played by female players currently in relationships with other females, but not lucky enough to get us to go through with it. XD
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm

I remember that. For a little while I thought it was the same guy-he sounded the same when you were talking about it.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm

So I was running around leveling up Thief the other day. A guy randomly messaged me asking if I wanted to party. I asked what zone/level range and he said E. Ronafure S and that my level was going to be the synch.

I figured that he was talking about the past... but he told me to meet him at normal Ronafure so I went. When I got there he responded lol can you go into the past? Obviously this is going to go nowhere but I played along and said no, I haven't done the quest yet.

He told me where to go to start the quest and when I asked how long it would take he said a few hours. When I expressed disinterest in spending that much time just to group he offered to guide me-but it'd be easier if I called him on his cell phone.

....Yeah I know it *could* have been an innocent offer to help... but I can't not laugh at how elaborate of a "here's my cell" plot this potentially was.
    Keahi
    Keahi
    Shellholder
    Shellholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : RDM/BLM/WHM/BRD/BLU

Post  Keahi Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 am

The only way to find out would have been to call him and speak in the burliest man voice you could muster. XD
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm

For me? Not that hard. I wasn't about to get a guy's number though.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Post  Rhoa Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I managed to guess right on a lock and found an Evolith... and just before I picked it up a damn coreal attacked me. He kept paralyzing me and drawing the fight out and I had no way of stalling him so I had to watch the chest vanish.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm