PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

2 posters

{Excitement} {Do you need it?}

Jestor
    Jestor
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : SCH, PUP, BLU

{Excitement} {Do you need it?} Empty {Excitement} {Do you need it?}

Post  Jestor Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Last Friday Jestor and Humaisna went to the Maze of Shakhrami to go RSE hunting. (Go go Hume Male week!)

Jestor got to show Humaisna the 'secret' entrance from Buburimu into the Maze. And then inside they fought bats, crawlers and goblins. (And a couple scorpions.)

Things went really well, until Jestor needed to leave.

"I'll sneak us past so we can make it to the exit." says Jestor.

~Flash~ casts Humaisna on the closest goblin in the way.

This drew the attention of the Goblin Gambler who then started casting on Humaisna as well as the Flashed Ambusher shooting him. As the fight is going on and Jestor is resting for MP while Humaisna is using all of his to stay alive, another Goblin Gambler shows up. Now Humaisna uses Invinsible to take the hits giving Jestor time to cure him.

Now with both of them low on MP, one of the goblins falls. So they're down to two.

Jestor waits til Humaisna is looking really hurt, and then does a Benediction refilling them both to full health.

The amazing thing is that only got the attention of the goblins for a little bit and then they were both focused back on Humaisna. Humaisna finished off the Gambler, and then luckily the last Goblin dropped his bomb on his own foot and blew himself up.

With a big sigh of releef the two adventurers rested and then snuck out of the Maze without any other incidients. That fight there was enough excitement for one day.

(Yes, I could probably turn this one into a story but thought I'd share it this way, maybe if Humaisna agreed, I'd try to type something up.)
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

{Excitement} {Do you need it?} Empty Re: {Excitement} {Do you need it?}

Post  Saehel Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 am

That was excitement!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:03 am