PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

3 posters

Easy Repeatable Quests

Jestor
    Jestor
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 173
    Jobs : SCH, PUP, BLU

Easy Repeatable Quests Empty Easy Repeatable Quests

Post  Jestor Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

I've been asked what quests do I do to raise my fame, so here's the ones I do.

Bastok
    Siren's Tear - Get this from the river in N Gust on the south side of the zone. You MUST have no weapon/shield equiped to be able to pick it up. Trade it to Whoad in Bastok Mines (by the AH).

Flint Stones - Trade four of these to the solo cooking lady in the house accros from the Music Shop.

Mommy's Helper - In the house at the East end of Bastok Markets there's a lady cooking. Talk to her daughter to find out what type of ingredient she needs. (Breakfast - sleepshroom, Lunch - Treant Bulb, Dinner - Wild Onion) Trade the right ingredient to her.

Sand Bat Fang - A man on the path between the airship terminal and the world pass lady wants this.

Valkrum Sunsand - When you enter the Metalworks turn left and go into that room there, talk to the guy by the forge and then trade him the sunsand.

Silver Name Tag - This drops in Pal Mines. Trade it to a Galka in the first house on the right in the lower section of Bastok Mines as you head to the Alchemy guild.

San d'Oria
    Flint Stones - There's a guy in the Lion's Head Tavern that you can trade these to 4 at a time.

Bat Wings - In North San d'Oria when you go from the stone area to the wooden planks in the crafting area, you'll run into Secondhand. Trade him these 2 at a time.

Windurst
    Correnets - The easy way to do this is when Bastok is in 1st or 2nd. Go to the Music Shop in Bastok Markets. Buy as many Corrents as you can. Go to Windurst Walls. There in one of the big houses is a Taru that is studying Mandragoras. Trade him the corrnets one at a time.

Norg
    Zinc Ore - Trade 4 zinc ore to a guy in the basement of one of the warehouses in Port Bastok.

Yagudo Bead Necklaces - Trade 4 necklaces to Naha Mihgo in Windurst Woods.

And the other way to raise fame is just to do the non-repeatable quests too. If you go around a zone talking to people (come back a few times as some won't give quests until your fame is higher) you can get a good deal of fame just from doing these quests.
    Saehel
    Saehel
    Sackholder
    Sackholder

Number of posts : 204
    Jobs : Monk, Puppermaster

Easy Repeatable Quests Empty Re: Easy Repeatable Quests

Post  Saehel Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 am

San d'Oria

Black Tiger Fangs - 3 of these babies and you get 2100 gil plus Sandy fame from Taumila.
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Post  Rhoa Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Crap, wish I knew about that yesterday, I had at least three stacks of tiger fangs collectively.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content