PantsOfHonor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PantsOfHonor

A FFXI RP Linkshell on the Lakshmi Server - Please register with your character's name.

2 posters

Scythe Quest (grumble)

Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Scythe Quest (grumble) Empty Scythe Quest (grumble)

Post  Nekaru Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

So on a whim I decided to once again look up the lowest level Scythe that a Black Mage can use.

I think the last time I looked it up it was something in the 50s. Well, now there's on that they can use at lv40!

The only catch...it's Rare/Ex. It is the treasure chest reward from Yhoator Jungle. So yesterday I killed tons of crawlers out there and got a lot of chest drops, but not the Scythe. So I'll probably be out there later in the week if anyone wants to kill things out there. (If we had the right levels we could level sync out there too.)
    Rhoa
    Rhoa
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 259
    Jobs : 42 DRG/ 21 THF

Scythe Quest (grumble) Empty Re: Scythe Quest (grumble)

Post  Rhoa Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 pm

I think my RNG is in the 30 range... I'd be all for that. I'll try to be on tomorrow afternoon or wednesday earlier in the afternoon.
    Nekaru
    Nekaru
    Pearlholder
    Pearlholder

Number of posts : 156
    Jobs : Cor, Smn, Whm, Thf, Dnc, Nin

Post  Nekaru Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm

GOT IT!

Took a lot of time on Sunday and a lot of time today, but I got the scythe! And it looks cool.

Then on the way to start skilling up at the Furmaroles I ran into Leaping Lizzy and got a Lizard Tail! (thought about going back to switch to Thf to fight Lizzy, but didn't think she'd still be up by the time I got back.)

So going to skill up to 5 to get my first WS now. Woohoo!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 pm